- ISBN: 9780802416575 | 0802416578
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 9/5/2017
How to raise a godly man in a godless world
Perhaps there has never been a more challenging time to raise children than in today’s culture. Parents are having to address challenges that their parents never had to with them. And while the core elements to raising children are the same, parents need wisdom for applying them to this day and age.
That’s what this book is about: navigating the times and raising a generation of men on godly principles—sons who are ready, able, and motivated to represent God during their days of sojourning on this earth. Pastor and author Mike Fabarez will help parents pass the faith on to their sons, in prayer that the promises of God extend to the third and fourth generations… and beyond.
Parents will be equipped to:
- Envision their son’s future every day
- Set his spiritual trajectory
- Build a home that grows godly men
- Address the rebellion in their son’s heart
- Prepare him to face the world and contribute to it
- Help their son toward a right view of play and leisure
- Navigate the teenage years
There is an epidemic of grown men with the maturity of young boys. Be a parent who saves your child from prolonged adolescence. Scripture says, “The father of the righteous will greatly rejoice; he who fathers a wise son will be glad in him” (Prov. 23:24). Children are a gift from the Lord. Read Raising Men, Not Boys to steward the gift of parenting and shepherd your sons to be men of God.