Routing and Switching Essentials v6 Companion Guide, by Cisco Networking Academy
- ISBN: 9781587134289 | 1587134284
- Cover: Hardcover
- Copyright: 12/7/2016
Routing and Switching Essentials v6 Companion Guide
Routing and Switching Essentials v6 Companion Guide is the official supplemental textbook for the Routing and Switching Essentials course in the Cisco Networking Academy CCNA Routing and Switching curriculum.
This course describes the architecture, components, and operations of routers and switches in a small network.
The Companion Guide is designed as a portable desk reference to use anytime, anywhere to reinforce the material from the course and organize your time.
The book’s features help you focus on important concepts to succeed in this course:
· Chapter Objectives–Review core concepts by answering the focus questions listed at the beginning of each chapter.
· Key Terms–Refer to the lists of networking vocabulary introduced and highlighted in context in each chapter.
· Glossary–Consult the comprehensive Glossary with more than 250 terms.
· Summary of Activities and Labs–Maximize your study time with this complete list of all associated practice exercises at the end of each chapter.
· Check Your Understanding–Evaluate your readiness with the end-ofchapter questions that match the style of questions you see in the online course quizzes. The answer key explains each answer.
· How To–Look for this icon to study the steps you need to learn to perform certain tasks.
· Interactive Activities–Reinforce your understanding of topics with dozens of exercises from the online course identified throughout the book with this icon.
· Packet Tracer Activities–Explore and visualize networking concepts using Packet Tracer exercises interspersed throughout the chapters and provided in the accompanying Labs & Study Guide book.
· Videos–Watch the videos embedded within the online course.
· Hands-on Labs–Work through all the course labs and additional Class Activities that are included in the course and published in the separate Labs & Study Guide.
This book is part of the Cisco Networking Academy Series from Cisco Press. Books in this series support and complement the Cisco Networking Academy curriculum.