Selling Online For Dummies, by Waddy, Paul
- ISBN: 9780730394525 | 0730394522
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 12/11/2023
Transform your ecommerce ideas into profitable reality with this page-turning new handbook
You’ve probably heard that online stores and ecommerce just had their best year in history. But have you ever wondered how to start selling online? Do you dream of staking out a piece of online real estate and grabbing a big share of that multi-billion-dollar industry?
In Selling Online For Dummies, accomplished exec and online shopping guru Paul Waddy shows you exactly how to get started in setting up your online shop. With an expert’s eye for business, and an easy-to-understand take on the technical stuff, Waddy takes you from digital start to finish as he discusses topics like:
- How to find hot products to sell, and what to do if you don’t have an idea for one yet
- Building a website from scratch by choosing the right developer and platform
- Marketing your site by email and on Google, Instagram, Facebook, and more
- How to deal with payments, currencies, taxes, and duties
Perfect for anyone who’s ready to take advantage of the commercial opportunities waiting for them online, Selling Online For Dummies is a must-read that will help you turn your great idea from virtual to reality.