Skateboarding For Dummies, by Song, Daewon
- ISBN: 9781119989929 | 1119989922
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 1/24/2024
A beginner’s guide to skating for fun, fitness, and self-expression
Skateboarding For Dummies teaches you the basics of the fun and popular sport of skateboarding, so you can start shredding. Author Daewon Song has been a pro skateboarder for 30 years and is considered to be the most technically gifted skateboarder of all time. He is passionate about the sport and shares his enthusiasm and experience in this easy-to-read guide. Skateboarding is a fun, challenging, and inclusive sport that can also be a powerful outlet for self-expression. With this book, you’ll learn cool tricks, safe skating, and skatepark etiquette. Plus, you’ll discover how skateboarding can bring positivity to your life, building your confidence and self-esteem.
- Shop for your first skateboard and essential accessories
- Learn the basics of riding a skateboard at a skatepark
- Get step-by-step instructions for performing classic tricks
- Discover the history of skateboarding
Skateboarding is for everyone, regardless of age or background, and Skateboarding For Dummies is for anyone who wants to give this sport a try.