Small Business for Dummies, by Curtis, Veechi
- ISBN: 9780730384847 | 0730384845
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 4/12/2021
Get inspired to build a profitable business with this essential guide
In the latest edition of this bestselling and authoritative reference, Small Business For Dummies explains how to set your business on the path for success. Using this guide, you’ll discover how to nurture your entrepreneurial spirit, build a winning edge over your competitors, and respond to the increasing challenges of everyday business.
From the basics of setting up a budget to working out your exit plan, this book explains how to grow a profitable business that responds quickly to opportunities. You’ll learn how to identify what’s different about your business, and how you can use this knowledge to build your brand and generate above-average profits.
This new edition also covers:
- Using business plans to stay one step ahead
- Building positive teams and managing employees
- Creating financial projections that actually work
- Attracting the kind of customers you really want
- Expanding your online presence