Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
- ISBN: 9781119404712 | 1119404711
- Cover: Hardcover
- Copyright: 8/5/2019
A wide-ranging and knowledgeable guide to the history of radical geography in North America and beyond.
- Includes contributions from an international group of scholars
- Focuses on the centrality of place, spatial circulation and geographical scale in understanding the rise of radical geography and its spread
- A celebration of radical geography from its early beginnings in the 1950s through to the 1980s, and after
- Draws on oral histories by leaders in the field and private and public archives
- Contains a wealth of never-before published historical material
- Serves as both authoritative introduction and indispensable professional reference