Starting a Business All-in-One For Dummies, by Beatty, Georgette C.
- ISBN: 9781119868569 | 1119868564
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 4/12/2022
Starting a Business All-in-One For Dummies, 3rd Edition is a treasure trove of useful information for new and would-be business owners. With content compiled from over ten best-selling For Dummies books, this guide will help with every part of starting your own business—from legal considerations to business plans, bookkeeping, and beyond. Whether you want to open a franchise, turn your crafting hobby into a money-maker, or kick off the next megahit startup, everything you need can be found inside this easy-to-use guide. This book covers the foundations of accounting, marketing, hiring, and achieving success in the first year of business in any industry. You'll find toolkits for doing all the paperwork, plus expert tips for how to make it work, even when the going is rough.
- Access six books in one, covering the whole process of starting and running a new business
- Learn how to easily jump the hurdles that many new business owners face
- Tackle taxes, determine the best business model for you, and create a solid plan
- Keep the engine running with marketing tips, accounting ideas, and the basics on how to be a manager
This book is perfect for any new or veteran entrepreneur looking to build a business from the ground up.