Strategic Project Management Made Simple Solution Tools for Leaders and Teams, by Schmidt, Terry
- ISBN: 9781119718178 | 1119718171
- Cover: Hardcover
- Copyright: 5/4/2021
Learn to plan and execute projects in any organization with this practical and insightful resource
The comprehensively updated and revised edition of Strategic Project Management Made Simple cements this series’ status as the leading resource for anyone looking for step-by-step guidance on project design and action initiatives.
Written by celebrated management consultant Terry Schmidt, this book fully covers the necessity of systems thinking and the logical framework approach to solve today’s challenging problems. Strategic Project Management Made Simple also includes:
- An expanded section on turning ideas, problems, and opportunities into projects
- A newly created chapter on managing your “inner game” to achieve project excellence
- Fresh case studies that cover how to pivot your business to meet changing needs
- A new approach, Iterating to Excellence, to create your Minimum Viable Project and produce solutions smoother and faster
Strategic Project Management Made Simple, Revised and Updated is an indispensable volume for leaders and workers seeking to transform their approach to planning, driving, and executing projects in their organizations.