- ISBN: 9781119720881 | 1119720885
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 3/15/2022
The comprehensive study guide for understanding interior codes
This revised and updated eighth edition of the Study Guide for the Codes Guidebook for Interiors is an essential companion to The Codes Guidebook for Interiors, the industry’s reference of choice. It offers complete coverage of the major codes and standards that apply to interior projects. This Study Guide includes lists of terms, practice questions, practical application exercises, code tables, and checklists. This companion study guide is a comprehensive measure of a designer’s understanding and application of codes for interior projects. It can help design students learn and practitioners keep their skills up to date and prepare for the NCIDQ and ARE exams.
It is vital that designers and architects have an up-to-date working knowledge of the various codes involved with building interiors, whether during renovation or new construction, and this study guide offers the opportunity to:
- Study with many new questions, in both the short answer and application sections
- Review the key terms of the industry
- Use the practice questions and exercises to test working knowledge of codes
- Utilize the code tables during the design process
- Employ the numerous checklists on proposed and real life projects to ensure complete compliance
The revised Study Guide is a useful companion to The Codes Guidebook for Interiors, the essential reference for all interior professionals. For the designer, architect, or student, the Study Guide for The Codes Guidebook for Interiors is a must-have resource.