Surgical Recall, by Blackbourne, Lorne
- ISBN: 9781975152949 | 1975152948
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 2/9/2021
Build the Confidence for Success on Your Exams and in the Operating Suite!
Written in a rapid-fire question-and-answer format ideal for learning on the go, this best-selling clerkship resource covers both general surgery and surgical subspecialties and provides accurate, on-the-spot answers to the questions most likely encountered during rotations and on the shelf exam. This enhanced 9th edition reflects the latest advances in key areas, as well as additional Rapid-Fire Review questions and new Rapid-Fire Vignettes to prepare students for success on exams and beyond.
- Rapid-Fire Reviews at the end of most chapters and a pre-and post-book test evaluate students’ knowledge, demonstrate students’ level of mastery, and identify areas for further focus.
- NEW! Three-Dimensional Surgical Vignette Chess offers a novel, three-column format to practice handling patient scenarios and to assess knowledge.
- Surgical Overview and Background sections deliver practice advice and tricks of the trade.
- Hundreds of mnemonics, acronyms, tips, prompts, and hints help students master and retain essential knowledge.
- Concise procedure descriptions and a strategic two-column format prepare students for active participation in the operating suite.