The Toolbox Strategies for Crafting Social Impact, by Harold, Jacob
- ISBN: 9781119863335 | 1119863333
- Cover: Hardcover
- Copyright: 12/1/2022
Transform your corner of the world with strategies from a social change visionary
In The Toolbox: Strategies for Crafting Social Impact, celebrated nonprofit executive Jacob Harold delivers an expert guide to doing good in the 21st century. In the book, you'll explore nine tools that have driven world-shaking social movements and billion-dollar businesses—tools that can work just as well for a farmers market or fire department or small business.
The author describes each of the tools—including storytelling, mathematical modeling, and design thinking—in a stand-alone chapter, intertwining each with a consistent narrative and full-color visual structure. Readers will also find:
- A consistent focus and emphasis on the work of social good and how it can be applied in any business, government agency, or nonprofit organization
- Dozens of poems, photos, equations, diagrams, and stories to illustrate and enrich of the core ideas of the book.
- A fulsome, three-chapter introduction offering an a crash course in the basics of social impact strategy in the 21st century
- A comprehensive strategic playbook for contributing to the shared work of building a better world
An essential blueprint for anyone interested in improving the world around them, The Toolbox: Strategies for Crafting Social Impact is an incisive strategic guide that will prove to be indispensable for everyone who seeks to collaboratively build something better.