Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
- ISBN: 9780470759059 | 0470759054
- Cover: Hardcover
- Copyright: 12/30/2015
A practical and conceptual guide to treating depression using both Beckian CBT and the latest, cutting-edge third wave CBT approaches, including mindfulness and metacognitive therapy. It provides an understanding of depression and its treatment and a clear practical guidance on how to use each treatment approach.
- Covers CBT, metacognitive therapy, and third-wave behavioural approaches within one volume
- Presents the theoretical background and evidence for each approach, and describes application in a clear case study approach which clearly outlines the contrasting features of the treatments
- Includes separate chapter commentaries on the theory and clinical material covered
- Internationally renowned contributors include Arthur Nezu, David A. Clark, Robert Zettle, Keith Dobson, Ruth Baer, Adrian Wells and Robert Leahy