- ISBN: 9780321914620 | 0321914627
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 1/9/2014
Using and Understanding Mathematics: A Quantitative Reasoning Approach prepares students for the mathematics they will encounter in college courses, their future career, and life in general. Its quantitative reasoning approach helps students to build the skills needed to understand major issues in everyday life, and compels students to acquire the problem-solving tools that they will need to think critically about quantitative issues in contemporary society.
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experience–for you and your students. Here’s how:
- Improved results with MyMathLab ® , which is designed to work hand-in-hand with the book and offers additional practice and learning aids that improve student learning in measurable ways.
- The real-world focus turns students’ attention to the math they will need for college, career, and life.
- A wide range of exercises and problem types end each unit, making it easy for instructors to create assignments to fit their course goals.
- Study and review features in every chapter are designed to help students use their time effectively.
Note: You are purchasing a standalone product; MyMathLab does not come packaged with this content. MyMathLab is not a self-paced technology and should only be purchased when required by an instructor. If you would like to purchase both the physical text and MyMathLab, search for:
0321923219 / 9780321923219 Using and Understanding Mathematics: A Quantitative Reasoning Approach plus NEW MyMathLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
0321431308 / 9780321431301 MyMathLab -- Glue-in Access Card
0321654064 / 9780321654069 MyMathLab Inside Star Sticker
0321914627 / 9780321914620 Using and Understanding Mathematics: A Quantitative Reasoning Approach 6/e