What to Expect When You're Expecting, by Murkoff, Heidi
Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
- ISBN: 9780761187486 | 0761187480
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 5/31/2016
America’s pregnancy bible answers all your baby questions.
- When can I take home a pregnancy test?
- How can I eat for two if I’m too queasy to eat for one?
- Can I keep up my spinning classes?
- Is fish safe to eat? And what’s this I hear about soft cheese?
- Can I work until I deliver? What are my rights on the job?
- I’m blotchy and broken out—where’s the glow?
- Should we do a gender reveal? What about a 4-D ultrasound?
- Will I know labor when I feel it?