Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
- ISBN: 9781118571866 | 111857186X
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 12/4/2013
The Wiley-Blackwell Handbook of Childhood Social Development, Second Edition presents an authoritative and up-to-date overview of research and theory concerning a child's social development from pre-school age to the onset of adolescence.
- Presents the most up-to-date research and theories on childhood social development
- Features chapters by an international cast of leaders in their fields
- Includes comprehensive coverage of a range of disciplinary perspectives
- Offers all new chapters on children and the environment, cultural influences, history of childhood, interventions, and neuro-psychological perspectives
- Represents an essential resource for students and researchers of childhood social development