- ISBN: 9781119547341 | 1119547342
- Cover: Workbook
- Copyright: 7/30/2019
Strong grant proposal writing made easy
From small startups to established national organizations, nonprofits large and small depend on grant funding to survive and thrive. Winning Grants Step by Step: The Complete Workbook for Planning, Developing, and Writing Successful Proposals has long been the go-to resource for individuals and organizations looking for a clear, easy-to-follow approach to tackling the grant-writing process and winning funds. Now, in this revised Fifth Edition, changes and developments in the not-for-profit sector are integrated into the time-tested grant-writing formula that has proven effective time and again.
New to this edition, you’ll find an expanded discussion of the importance of relationship building, social media, and online resources to successful nonprofit funding. The text has also been revised to include guidance for nonprofit program budgets for both foundation and public funding grants. Never before has Winning Grants Step by Step been so easy to comprehend. Updated worksheets and forms will improve your comprehension and make your grant proposals stronger and more successful than ever.
- Learn the proven step-by-step approach to writing strong grant proposals for foundation grants and public funds
- Complete worksheets and activities to practice your grant-writing skills and break the process down into easy pieces
- Understand how to integrate your ideas and insights with research and facts to demonstrate your organization’s potential
- Learn the best approaches to building relationships and networking both in-person and online to push strong grant proposals into the winner’s circle
This guide is perfect as an introduction for the novice grantseeker or a refresher for the more experienced. Whether your organization needs only a thousand dollars or several million, following this step-by-step process will improve your ability to transform an idea that needs financial support into a proposal that deserves to be funded.